What word is beautifully?
handsomely, gracefully, splendidly, wonderfully, magnificently, gorgeously, tastefully, sublimely, attractively, exquisitely, superbly, appealingly, delightfully, charmingly, elegantly, seductively, excellently, prettily, alluringly, bewitchingly.
What is a unique word?
To explain this very simply, a unique word is one that’s unusual or different in some way. It might have a complicated history or interesting connections to another language.
How can I write ielts writing task 1?
Academic Writing Task 1 Strategy
- Understand how the test is marked. Being aware of the marking criteria will allow you to give the examiner exactly what they need.
- Paraphrase the question. It is best to paraphrase the question in the first paragraph.
- Write the overview.
- Support the main features.
- Check your work.
How do you write overall in Writing Task 1?
1. The IELTS task 1 structure
- A. Introduce the graph / chart. For this, you need to paraphrase the input and state what the IELTS writing task represents.
- B. Give an overview.
- C. Describe the main features.
- D. Write a short conclusion.
How do you write an overview?
An overview is simply a summary of the main or most important points in a graph, chart, process or map. It is normally 2-3 sentences long and should be the second paragraph you write in your essay. As we will see below, it also influences what you write in the rest of your essay.
How do you write a task 2 Example?
When giving examples it is best to put them after your main idea or topic sentence. They can be used in the middle of supporting sentences or they can be used to start a new sentence. There is no rule for where exactly to give examples in essays. Logically they should come just after a supporting sentence.
How do you start an overview sentence?
Begin the summary by acknowledging the source. For instance, you could begin with a sentence such as: “This is a summary of the article XXXX written by XXXX published in XXXX.” 3. Next, write a topic sentence that conveys the main idea of the text.
How writing ielts is marked?
The IELTS Academic and General Training IELTS test are both graded to a 9 band scale. For each section of the test (Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking) you will receive a band score from 1 – 9. The average of this score will form your overall IELTS band score.
How do you start a conclusion example?
Examples of conclusion paragraph starter words and phrases include:
- all things considered.
- given these points.
- I feel we have no choice but to conclude.
- in conclusion.
- in drawing to a close.
- in general.
- in light of this information.
What is the difference between overview and conclusion?
As nouns the difference between conclusion and overview is that conclusion is the end, finish, close or last part of something while overview is a brief summary, as of a book or a presentation.
How do you end a professional presentation?
Here are a few ways to effectively conclude a presentation:
- Summarize the key points.
- Echo the core message.
- Present a call to action.
- Use a powerful quote.
- Ask a rhetorical question.
- Tell a story.
- Give a visual image.
- Acknowledge others.
What does beautifully mean?
1. Having qualities that delight or appeal to the senses and often the mind. 2. Excellent; wonderful: hit a beautiful shot from the tee.
What is another way to say finally?
other words for finally
- in conclusion.
- once and for all.
What does finally mean?
adverb. at the final point or moment; in the end. in a final manner; conclusively or decisively. at last; eventually; after considerable delay: After three tries, he finally passed his driving test.
What can I say instead of lastly?
other words for lastly
- after all.
- at last.
- in conclusion.
What can I say instead of beauty?
Should I write conclusion in ielts writing task 1?
Well the answer is no, you don’t. In fact, it’s a bad idea to have a conclusion for task one. You have an overview for task 1 and you have a conclusion for task 2 for for your essay.
How do you conclude a task 1?
IELTS Conclusion Quick Tips
- Never write any new ideas in your conclusion. A conclusion should always simply restate the ideas you have in the rest of the essay.
- Make sure you answer the question in the conclusion.
- Vary your language.
- Don’t try to include everything.
- Always write one.
What is short for beautiful?
BW. Beautiful Woman. Internet Slang, Chat, Texting.
What is finally in Java?
The finally keyword is used to create a block of code that follows a try block. A finally block of code always executes, whether or not an exception has occurred. Using a finally block allows you to run any cleanup-type statements that you just wish to execute, despite what happens within the protected code.
How do you use the word beautifully?
Beautifully sentence example
- The water is beautifully clear.
- Dumfries is beautifully situated and is one of the handsomest county towns in Scotland.
- It is beautifully wooded and through it runs the Spruit.
- It is beautifully situated on the east coast of the peninsula of the ancient Calabria.
How do you say beautiful differently?
Different ways to say You are beautiful:
- You look gorgeous!
- You look as pretty as always!
- You look drop dead gorgeous!
- I think you are very attractive!
- Wow, you are gorgeous!
- I think you are stunning!
- I think you are super cute!
- You look absolutely fantastic!
What is the difference between at last and finally?
1) AT LAST is used when there has been impatience, a discomfort or a feeling which was the result of long delays. Some people suggest that some satisfaction, some relief are felt when AT LAST is used, whereas FINALLY could be used either for positive or negative results.
How do you use finally in a sentence?
Finally sentence example
- Finally he glanced up and met her questioning gaze.
- I finally left Walden September 6th, 1847.
- Finally he pulled away.
- That sounds like her fever finally broke.
- Finally Carmen picked up Destiny and stood.
- “What are you doing,” he finally asked.
- Finally he bowed over her hand.