How do you praise someone?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
What is another word for creative thinking?
fecundity, design, inventiveness, innovation, vision, ingeniousness, flight, ingenuity, cleverness, wizardry, imagination, conception, imaginativeness, genius, excogitation, fruitfulness, invention.
What is the example of artistic?
The definition of artistic is something considered to be aesthetically satisfying that is creative or that requires a special art or craft skill. A sculpture that is displayed in a museum is an example of something that is artistic. Having or revealing creative skill.
What are the 5 traits of a creative person?
These are among the five main traits of a creative person according to Munir and you might be surprised that you have all the five:
- They are risk takers. Creative thinkers are risk takers.
- They have the dare to fail attitude.
- They are willing to be different.
- They are impulsive, fickle and change their mind quite often.
What is a creative person called?
A creative person can be referred to as an innovator, or a creator of new ideas.
What makes a creative person?
Creative people like to daydream and imagine the possibilities and wonders of the world. They can immerse themselves in imagination and fantasy, yet remain grounded enough to turn their daydreams into reality. They are often described as dreamers, but that doesn’t mean that they live with their heads in the clouds..
How do you describe a creative person?
Qualities of a Creative Person
- Challenge Status Quo.
- Avoid Assumptions.
- Are naturally curious.
- Always explore all possibilities.
- Have vivid imagination.
- Think of the future.
- Don’t believe in an ultimate idea.
- Never think anything impossible.
What is another name for artist?
other words for artist
How do you describe art in words?
Words for Art
- aesthetically pleasing.
How can I praise someone in English?
Basic formula of giving an English compliment
- Your + Noun + is/looks + Adjective. > Your dog is so cute! > Your backpack is really nice.
- This/That + is + Adjective + Noun. > That is a beautiful necklace. > This is such a cool car.
- I + like/love + Noun Phrase. > I really love your homemade chocolate cake. >
How do you praise food?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious.
- Wow, [this food] is amazing! If something tastes better than you expected, you could use the word wow to express your surprise.
How do you compliment a painting?
Some Compliments That You Can Use Instead!
- You are such a great artist! [works every time!]
- I really love your art!
- Your art is so cool!
- Great job!
- You have put a lot of work into this piece and it has paid off!
- You are awesome!
- This art could step on me and I’d thank them for it.
What are some descriptive words?
These are some other descriptive words you might find fun:
How do you comment on a beautiful painting?
Lovely Comments on the Art Exhibition
- Brilliant! Very Much enjoyed the show. Hope you take it to other places for more people to see.
- What wonderful creativity – a joy to view! Too hard to select a favourite!
- “Found it difficult to leave the building once I saw this amazing art. Amazing, interesting and joyful. Thank you”
- This “Art” is fantastic!
How do you appreciate someone in words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
What are the most beautiful words?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words
- 10 Serendipity (n.)
- 9 Petrichor (n.)
- 8 Supine (adj.)
- 7 Solitude (n.)
- 6 Aurora (n.)
- 5 Idyllic (adj.)
- 4 Clinomania (n.)
- 3 Pluviophile (n.)
How do you express praise?
The following phrases are used to express praise….Twenty-five praising expressions:
- Amazing/excellent/great (work/effort)!
- Hats off!
- He/she deserves a medal!
- I am impressed!
How do you describe an artistic person?
An artistic personality type uses their hands and mind to create new things. They appreciate beauty, unstructured activities and variety. They enjoy interesting and unusual people, sights, textures and sounds. These individuals prefer to work in unstructured situations and use their creativity and imagination.
How do you say someone is artistic?
- pretentiously artistic.
What words can you not use in an essay?
Formal Writing Voice
- Do not use first-person pronouns (“I,” “me,” “my,” “we,” “us,” etc.).
- Avoid addressing readers as “you.”
- Avoid the use of contractions.
- Avoid colloquialism and slang expressions.
- Avoid nonstandard diction.
- Avoid abbreviated versions of words.
- Avoid the overuse of short and simple sentences.
What are some good words to use in an essay?
21 Words to Use in Your Essays to Impress Your English Teacher …..
- Myriad. (Your reaction) Definition: (noun) a countless or extremely great number.
- Asserts. (Your reaction)
- Egregious. (Your reaction)
- Erroneous. (Your reaction)
- Engenders. (Your reaction)
- Employs. (Your reaction)
- Salient. (Your reaction)
- Reasons. (Your reaction)
What are artistic skills?
Artistic skills include abilities that enable you to operate in the fine-arts world. Fine art usually refers to works of art that are developed for aesthetics purposes. But the larger field of art and design may require abilities that enable you to create decorative or applied-art works.
How do you cheer up a friend quotes?
Best Cheer Up Quotes and Sayings
- “It’s just a bad day not a bad life.”
- “The best of healers is good cheer.”
- “Life is better when you’re laughing.”
- “Stars can’t shine without darkness.”
- “Cheer up, tomorrow is another chance.”
- “They can’t hurt you unless you let them.”
- “Tough times don’t last, tough people do.”
How do you describe an old person?
Old (of people) – thesaurus
- ancient. adjective. very old.
- elderly. adjective. an elderly person is old.
- old. adjective. someone or something that is old has lived a long time.
- senior. adjective. older.
- elder. adjective. older than someone, especially someone in your family.
- aged. adjective.
- geriatric. adjective.
- venerable. adjective.
How do you cheer someone up quotes?
Best Cheer Up Quotes
- “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
- “Cheer up when the night comes, because mornings always give you another chance.”
- “When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.”
How do you describe an old person’s face?
Here are some adjectives for old face: sardonic but handsome, hatefully calm, ghostly dry, wicked and wrinkled, marvelously wrinkled, amazingly expressive, brown and lean, kindly wrinkled, coldly wrathful, lovely placid, leathered, wrinkled, shrewd and keen, sweet and sad, wise and happy, fine-featured, still handsome.
What is another way to say nice DP?
- Thank you for existing.
- You make me see the world in a way no one else ever has.
- I love the way you make me think.
- I appreciate the way you challenge me.
- Around you, I’m the best possible version of myself.
- Your energy is infectious.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I love you so much it hurts.
How do you compliment someone in a picture?
How to compliment a photo
- When complementing a photo, always pick something that you like about that person and use it to compliment the person.
- Point out something in the picture that you like.
- Compliment the colors in the photo.
- If you are complimenting on friends you can opt to make a joke.
- Say something nice about the photo.
What is a picture description?
An image description gives a short, simple explanation of a photo. This is a handy way to elaborate on a picture or add depth to a piece of content. However, there are different types of descriptions with specific requirements.
How do you make someone feel special over text?
50 Super Simple Text Messages That Will Make Your Partner Feel Loved
- I dreamed about you all night.
- I love being close to you.
- The way you smell is my favorite thing.
- I love your smile.
- Thank you for being you.
- It makes me so happy to wake up with you.
- I’m crazy about you.
- I can’t wait to throw my arms around you.
What tense is used to describe a picture?
What do you say when describing someone?
2. Describing Someone’s Character and Personality
- polite (Please be polite to our guests.)
- friendly (Everyone was very friendly towards me.)
- honest (He was a hard-working honest man.)
- generous (She’s always very generous to the kids.)
- rude (She was very rude about my driving.)
- lazy (He is the laziest boy in the class.)