How do you do triplets on SmartMusic?
Go to 27:24 in this video tutorial from a webinar on SmartMusic Compose to see the shortcuts. On Mac, choose the triplet note value, then press ctrl+3.
How do I cancel my SmartMusic account?
If you’re not logged in, tap Log In. After you log in, tap Profile. In the Takes on this iPad box, tap Delete next to Takes Older than 30 Days. Tap Delete to confirm.
How do you add repeats on SmartMusic?
To Add Repeat Markers Automatically
- Add repeat barlines and text indications as described in the Repeat Tool chapter.
- From the Document menu, choose Add SmartMusic Markers.
- From the List on the left, choose Repeats.
- Click Create/Update Repeat Markers.
- Click Done.
How do you show fingerings on SmartMusic?
Simply click any note on screen to display a fingering chart. A situation that may have been a showstopper for your students previously is now a learning experience that takes their playing to the next level.
Why can’t I submit on SmartMusic?
An outdated Chrome browser and too much stored cache, could affect the performance of the program. Please try Updating Chrome and Clearing the Web Cache. After following these steps please try to submit the recording again.
How do I make a project cover page?
Customize an essay cover page with EDIT.org
- Go to formats at the home page and choose Cover pages.
- Choose the template that best suits the project.
- You can add your images or change the template background color.
- Add the information of your report and change the font type and colors if needed.
- Save it and download it.
Can students compose on SmartMusic?
While SmartMusic includes an unrivaled online repertoire library, there may be times when you wish to augment this library with music you’ve created. After all, you know what’s best for your students. Either way, SmartMusic’s built-in notation tool, Compose, can help.
How do I change the tempo on SmartMusic?
To change the tempo
- Tap . The tempo controls appear.
- Drag to the left or right to choose your tempo. To return the title to the original tempo, drag back to the orange line.
What is a cover page of a project?
The cover page contains the title of the thesis and the name(s) of its author(s), as well as a statement to the effect that the work is a bachelor’s or master’s thesis. The month (spelled out) and year of submission of the thesis are also indicated on the cover page.
What is SmartMusic?
SmartMusic is a suite of web-based music education tools that support efficient practice. When a practicing student is shown that they’re playing incorrect notes, they can make corrections, rather than continuing to embed mistakes until the next lesson or rehearsal.
Can you print music from SmartMusic?
In Find Music, users can filter by Printable Titles to view the full list of titles that allow for the Print on Demand feature. Select a piece, and open it in the Practice App to view printing options. Click either the SmartMusic Display or Custom Display button to generate a document to print.
How do I Unsubmit an assignment on SmartMusic?
The Editing An Existing Assignment dialog box appears. Select Cancel to return to the Platform & Classes page. Select Delete Assignment to continue the process. The Delete Assignment dialog box appears.
Can you upload music to SmartMusic?
In the new SmartMusic, you can import your own content from MIDI, MXL, XML, MusicXML, and SMZ files to create assignments for students. You can use Finale, Musescore, Sibelius, or any other notation program to export these types of files. Step 2: import your file. …
How do I zoom in SmartMusic?
Head to the SmartMusic main Menu and select View. There you will see Zoom In and Zoom Out. Notice the shortcut commands for these: (Mac-Command +) (PC-Control +) for Zoom In and (Mac-Command -) (PC-Control -) for Zoom Out. The plus sign equals larger notation and the minus sign equals smaller notation.
How do I change the instrument in SmartMusic?
To add an instrument to your profile
- Tap Profile. Your profile appears. If you’re not logged in, tap Log In. After you log in, tap Profile.
- Select or change your primary instrument or add additional instruments. You can add up to four additional instruments.