How do I find the model number of my Kohler faucet?
Identifying Your Faucet Model
- The model number is printed on a tag that is attached to the cold water supply line of the faucet.
- The supply line is located below the sink, countertop, bath rim, or behind the bowl of a bidet.
- The model number, or part number, is typically preceded by “P/N.”
How do you remove a Kohler Simplice aerator?
To remove the aerator, line up an adjustable wrench with the flats on the spray face and turn the wrench counterclockwise (Fig. 2). An adjustable wrench is the best tool for the job as other tools will damage the flats on the spray face.
How do you remove the aerator from a Kohler recessed faucet?
You can remove it in several ways:
- Put on a rubber glove, put your finger inside the spout and try turning the aerator counterclockwise to unscrew it.
- Wedge a pair of needle-nose pliers against the sides of the aerator and use the pliers to turn it.
How do I stop my Kohler faucet from leaking?
- Temporary leak solution: Remove the aerator from the end of the spout and soak it in a 50/50 solution of warm water and white vinegar.
- Continuous leak solution: Resolve the issue by replacing the valve/cartridge that is located beneath the handle.
- Additional Resources.
How do I know what faucet I have?
5 Tips to Identify the Brand of a Kitchen Faucet
- Find the logo. The first and easiest way to find out the brand of your kitchen faucet will be if you can locate the logo somewhere on it.
- Find a model number.
- Count the splines on the broach and measure the stem.
- Distinguishing features.
- Use a broach gauge.
How do you remove a recessed aerator without a key?
Remove a Cache Aerator Without a Key If you can’t turn it, put on a rubber glove to give yourself a better grip and try again. If a tool becomes necessary, try using a knife from your kitchen drawer. A flat-head screwdriver will also probably work if you wedge the tip into one of the notches and push.
How do you tighten a loose Kohler bathroom faucet?
Tighten the Handle
- Turn off the water supply.
- Rotate the handle to the “ON” position.
- Using a 3/32″ or 2.5 mm hex wrench, tighten the handle setscrew by turning it clockwise.
- Rotate the handle to the “OFF” position.
- Turn on the water supply.
- Rotate the handle to the “ON” position to confirm proper operation.
How does a Simplice kitchen faucet work?
An innovative fit for a variety of kitchens and tasks, this Simplice kitchen faucet combines an elegant, universal design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality. The high-arch swing spout rotates 360 degrees, while the smoothly maneuvering sprayhead pulls down into the sink for up-close tasks, or out of the sink to fill pots.
What is the Simplice sprayhead?
The Simplice sprayhead utilizes solid sculpted buttons to provide improved operation even with wet or soapy hands. It also includes a pause function to temporarily pause water flow to permit movement of sprayhead out of sink area to fill pots. KOHLER 596-VS
Where can I get help with my Kohler bathroom design?
Collaborate virtually with a Kohler designer and receive expert guidance every step of the way. We’re always available for product advice or bathroom design expertise. Reach out to your local KOHLER Signature Store today for a better bathroom tomorrow. Everything you’ve wanted to know about bidet seats, but didn’t know who to ask.