How do I buy Airtel data bundle using mpesa?
- Go to the M-pesa Menu.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business No. 220220.
- Enter Account No. AIRTXXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is your Airtel Mobile number)
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN then send.
How can I top up Airtel credit in Kenya?
Here are simple ways of topping up:
- Airtel Money -> Simply dial *222#, select Buy Airtime and select either your phone number or another number.
- ME2U -> Simply dial *140# and follow the simple steps.
- Kopa -> Simply dial *310# and follow the simple steps.
How can I buy Airtel talktime bundle?
How do I purchase Airtel TalkMore Bundles? You can purchase Talkmore Bundles by dialing *234# to select your preferred Talkmore denomination. You can also purchase Talkmore Bundles by dialing the direct code (e.g *234*100# for Talkmore_N100) or send keyword to shortcode 234 (e.g TM100 to 234 for Talkmore_N100).
How can I buy Airtel data bundle?
You may purchase a 3-day 200 MB bundle for 200 Naira (dial *141*200#) and a 2-day 2 GB bundle for 500 Naira (dial *141*504#)….Daily plans offer the following options:
- 40 MB for N50, *141*50#
- 100 MB for N100, *141*100#
- 1 GB for N300, *141*354#
How do I buy Airtel bundles with Safaricom?
How to easily buy Airtel airtime from Safaricom Mpesa
- Dial *369# from your Safaricom line and call.
- A message will be displayed thus; ‘welcome to Tingg’.
- From the menu dial option 4 and click on send.
- In the next window enter option 3 and press on Send.
- Then, select option 2 for Airtel.
How do I buy Telcom airtime via mpesa?
How to Top Up via M-PESA
- Go to the M-pesa Menu.
- Select Paybill.
- Enter business number 777711.
- Enter Account your Telkom Mobile Number.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter your M-pesa pin then send.
How can I buy Airtel data bundle from another number?
How to buy Airtel data bundles for another number
- Ensure you have sufficient airtime before proceeding.
- On your phone, dial *544#
- Then select “Gift a bundle”
- Choose the data offer you want to buy from the available options; i.e. Amazing or UnlimiNET.
- Enter the phone number of the recipient/beneficiary.
How can I get free data on Airtel Kenya?
To access this new offer, all customers have to is opt-in via the *544# menu and wait to enjoy the free data. According to Airtel, this free 100MB will only be redeemable once per day and will not spill over to the next day.
How do I recharge my Airtel data bundle?
Airtel data code function is for recharging or subscribing to an Airtel data plan or bundle. While the recharge code is an operational code used for recharging airtime only. To recharge airtel data simply go to your phone’s dial pad and dial *141# and select a suitable data plan for you.
How much minutes do I get for Airtel-Airtel bundle?
You will get 100 minutes every day for Airtel to Airtel calls. Therefore, if you subscribe to the seven-day option, you will obtain 700 minutes and 3000 minutes for the 30-day option. Keep in mind that you will have to top up to make calls to other networks when you subscribe to this bundle.
How do I contact airtel customer care in Kenya?
The Airtel Kenya customer care services are available through self-service, email, and phone. To use the self-service option, dial *100#. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] or call 0733 100 100. If you are abroad, you can call the same phone number inclusive of the country code +254.
What is the market share of Airtel in Kenya 2020?
Airtel Kenya had a market share of 26.8 percent as of June 2020, making it the second-largest telecom company in the country. In this guide, you will discover the prices of all bundles that Airtel Kenya offers.
What is voice only bundle in Airtel?
The voice only bundle gives you 100 minutes for Airtel to Airtel calls and 10 minutes to call all networks. Once you exhaust the 100 minutes, you will pay Sh0.5 per minute in addition to tax. The voice only bundle is available to prepaid and hybrid customers.